Tuned UK

New TunedUK / Eibach 40mm Lowering Springs

TUNED UK / EIBACH 40MM LOWERING SPRINGS

We are pleased to announce the development and release of the TunedUK / Eibach 40mm Lowering Spring

We have been working with Eibach over the last 6 months to develop a 40mm lowering spring and after extensive research and testing we are proud to call this product our own. 

These springs have been made using Eibach’s extensive knowledge of spring design, featuring front and rear progressive rates to ensure maximum ride quality and comfort under normal driving conditions, but then when pushing on around corners, the secondary rate ensures improved handling and stability. These springs have also been designed to improve the aesthetics of the car, lowering the car by 35-40mm drop over the standard ride height, giving the car the stance it deserves.

17855488_1026454694121957_75230317684480040_o.thumb.jpg.232f4a1e1343b12fc9243ba2b4339755.jpg

Each kit comes with its own tailor made bump stops, the ride is subtly firmer yet there is no compromise on comfort. Handling is improved and stiffer on corners, which makes for the perfect performance upgrade.

17855420_1026454620788631_1537398705553114117_o.thumb.jpg.6476f4f3508a965cb998082e91a3fa0b.jpg

17880717_1026458867454873_5250076429047615344_o.thumb.jpg.477a4ec48c0aa8a35ad926c50f97cd90.jpg

Each kit is priced at £235.00 Inc VAT. However are offering all forum members a 10% discount this month @ 

£211.50 Inc VAT with FREE DELIVERY

We also have an offer on fitting this month at £150.00 including a 4 wheel alignment!!!

Call us now on 01244 683119 or email us sales@tuneduk.com

16 hours ago, TheCaptain said:

Is this fitment offer only for the new springs? I want to lower mine 20/25mm, 40 and I wouldn't be able to get my car into the car park at work! Haha. 

This is for all springs this month, feel free to give us a call to get it booked in :). We supply a wide range of lowering springs, so can cater for most requirements. 

1 hour ago, Lowe said:

Really like the idea of this, but I'm away on holiday until next month argh!

If you would like to give us a call, we can honor this deal if booked this month. :)

Just realised you guys are a long way from me 🙁 don't suppose you have any branches down south haha? Don't see me having enough time to make that kind of journey anytime soon.. 

19 hours ago, TheCaptain said:

Just realised you guys are a long way from me 🙁 don't suppose you have any branches down south haha? Don't see me having enough time to make that kind of journey anytime soon.. 

Unfortunately we don't sorry, not yet ;) Well if you are still interested in the springs we can send them to you. And you could have them fitted by someone local to you. 

Ok guys I'll be in touch, gotta check some stuff out first as gotta make sure the car can make it into work before I commit to this! Only clear the hill into our car park on stock height by a smidge haha. 

Well find out next week, thanks for the reply 

On 13/04/2017 at 0:43 PM, Rich said:

40 is really low, I struggled to clear humps at -20mm!

Dude humps around yours must be real high. I've had a 25mm drop for 3 years not had a single scrape 🚗 but your right 40mm is way to slammed to the point it may well compromise handling as well.

18527660_1059605910806835_7768615162371887423_n.thumb.jpg.e457c0c9a30615194ec4cf5ffc7dad11.jpg

Another shot of Ryan's GT86 on our 40mm lowering springs, looking pretty.

We are again offering 10% discount on all orders placed on these kits at £211.50 inc VAT up until the end of September with fitting at £150.00 including a 4 wheel alignment!

Call now: 01244 683119

sales@tuneduk.com

Bit of an old thread I know but I currently have a set of these springs on my car and I've been super impressed with them. I was sceptical initially thinking that they would be too low and be crashy, but @Mark-in-Stoke had a set on as a temporary measure whilst his Ohlins were being resprung and on a passenger ride I was blown away by their quality. The set up for fast road work is absolutely superb, and combined with Rich's expertise on alignment and set up I really think this is a great way to get the car looking and driving well for very little outlay. Well worth considering!

mI52fA7.jpg

Not sure of the exact rate, it's Tuned's own design and I'm sure they'll likely be wanting to keep specifics to themselves. They're designed for the OEM dampers yes and no, I didn't have other springs on before hand. Had Eibach 25mm ready to go on, but ended up having these off Mark after being so impressed with them. Mark's arguably the better guy to vouch for them since he's had more suspension work done to his 86 than me.

46 minutes ago, Lowe said:

Not sure of the exact rate, it's Tuned's own design and I'm sure they'll likely be wanting to keep specifics to themselves.

What the spring rates are is basic information, I'm sure they can say what it is. I for one would never buy springs without knowing the rate.

16 minutes ago, Lauren said:

What the spring rates are is basic information, I'm sure they can say what it is. I for one would never buy springs without knowing the rate.

One for @Tuned UK I guess.

As for knowing the rates - guess that's the difference between you and most people though, (meant in a complimentary way)! Part of the appeal for me is knowing that someone who knows a LOT more about suspension has done all the hard work researching the setup.  I worry that if I'd gone with coilovers I'd never get it working right because there's so many variables to play with. Having felt Tuned's springs in Mark's car I was happy enough - the specifics of rate wasn't that important because I'm not Lewis Hamilton, and I'm the first to admit it! :D

I installed a set of these a week or so ago and have to say I am very impressed and pleased with both the drop, handling and comfort level. Also for those worried about them being "too low", don't be put off, I have easily gotten over some pretty nasty looking speed bumps. Cornering has been noticeably improved, the car does not lean as much as it did on the OEM springs. They are just as comfortable over the majority of surfaces, as you would expect if you do hit a pothole you will feel it but that is the same with all uprated springs.

All in all... very happy I went for these rather than the 25mm springs which (to me) don't really give the appearance I would like.