DanJ

11/06/17 - MK Meets and Eats

Hi everyone,

Next Milton Keynes gathering will be around 5 to 6pm on Sunday 11th June at The Fox and Hounds in Whittlebury, which is about 25mins from MK and 5mins from Silverstone.

Venue and time have changed from the original to avoid clashing with PIstonheads Sunday Service and British GT at Silverstone that day. Exact time for meal will be confirmed once the timetable for British GT at Silverstone is released.

http://thefoxandhoundswhittlebury.co.uk/#findus

I'll book a table for all confirmed attendees one week in advance of the event.

1. DanJ

2. Steeps (Maybe)

3. TTR

4. Falix

5. SimonB95

6. Ivesy722

8 minutes ago, lewisw said:

recon i'll be down for this

Great, are you going to Midlands Car Cafe on the 6th May as well? I'm planning on going unless the weather is horrendous on the day.

Just now, DanJ said:

Great, are you going to Midlands Car Cafe on the 6th May as well? I'm planning on going unless the weather is horrendous on the day.

of course, i can see the car park for it from my office 

Ha! Its not that close for me but I need to go to Loughborough Uni to drop some textbooks back at the library by the 10th May as well, so good to combine that with something fun.

Bugger, just realised this date clashes with the Snetterton UK Time Attack round which I'm going to watch with my Dad, is everyone okay for the following Sunday the 13th instead?

9 hours ago, DanJ said:

@Steeps @lewisw are you guys okay for Sunday the 13th instead as well?

Sunday the 13th? May 13th is the Saturday? 

June 13th is a tuesday though? its just before my birthday, so a good way to have an early celebration!  hopefully be able to bring the Mrs too if she isn't working

7 minutes ago, GT-Eighty-Chris said:

I've requested some annual leave for this, we'll see what happens!

Okay, will stick you down as a maybe, let me know when you know!

On 5/24/2017 at 9:16 PM, GT-Eighty-Chris said:

Not able to make this guys! Still going t the 2nd July one!

Thanks for letting me know Chris.

As the Pistonheads Sunday Service and British GT are on at Silverstone this day there will be a change of time and venue.

I'll confirm times for the meal once the timetable for British GT is released, but it will likely be around 5 to 6pm at the Fox and Hounds in Whittlebury (about 5mins from Silverstone and plenty of parking).

With the time being pushed back i'm going to have to cancel unfortunately guys, start work at 7:30 that night back up Nottingham way, will be at the Sunday Service though.

@TTR are you still looking at attending this one? @Ade mentioned you want to try the clubracer pads, I've currently got them on my car but will take them off this weekend and can bring them along on the 11th if there's still some meat left on them.

5 minutes ago, Steeps said:

@TTR are you still looking at attending this one? @Ade mentioned you want to try the clubracer pads, I've currently got them on my car but will take them off this weekend and can bring them along on the 11th if there's still some meat left on them.

Yeah I'm still coming along! Have you got the HC800's too?