Sign in to follow this  
jevvy

Rear lights and mishimoto gear knob

Mishimoto gear knob used for 10 mins, cost me 55 looking for 40£ It's fully boxed with everything ect 

rear tail lights and lower light asking £300? Perfect unmarked condition. I was thinking of disassembling and tinting everything dark but have decided to just buy lights instead :) 

not sure what they're worth but I'm sure Toyota charge a pretty penny 58c5cdef234a5_1423F1040B6BA59DADD1D2066CF9CF904AA6BFF926E044068Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.665330e7ed0ddb349c0d648d9767a193.jpg

IMG_6929.JPG

I like the look of the mishimoto gear knob if it is still available?

I also assume it fits the standard stick with the lift reverse etc?

Kind regards,

James

6 minutes ago, Ivesy722 said:

I like the look of the mishimoto gear knob if it is still available?

I also assume it fits the standard stick with the lift reverse etc?

Kind regards,

James

It's just the Nob comes with adapters for any stick, you can keep your lift I think 

Okay great,

How far are you from Milton Keynes? I am happy to take it off of your hands if it is available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, jevvy said:

gear knob sold, looking for offers on the lights!

I honestly don't think you will get anywhere near £300 for the lights. OEM parts do not have much value secondhand. It's hard to put a price on it, but £50-70 is probably more like it. I'm getting a set of OEM lights free from a friend. 

11 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I honestly don't think you will get anywhere near £300 for the lights. OEM parts do not have much value secondhand. It's hard to put a price on it, but £50-70 is probably more like it. I'm getting a set of OEM lights free from a friend. 

i had no idea of the value but 70 seems incredibly low for all 3? surely they must be worth atleast 150 or smth

2 minutes ago, jevvy said:

i had no idea of the value but 70 seems incredibly low for all 3? surely they must be worth atleast 150 or smth

The problem is probably that unless you find someone trying to repair a rear end impact on the cheap, who'd want them as everyone already has them as standard?

1 hour ago, jevvy said:

Given the amount of people that have changed their lights, there is a huge supply of these. Ergo, prices are very low.