Sign in to follow this  
remal

Just under 241BHP and the wheel

And not bad for a 1ltr Supercharged bike!!!!

Had my bike dyno'ed 2 weeks ago. was stock but have added power commander 5, DNA air filter and flash of the ECU to remove lots of restrictions from my Kawasaki H2. Which included reduced fueling from 8k-14k to reduce the top end power. Limit power in first 4 gears and removed the top speed limiter of 186. :o

WOW what a difference. rolling 60MPH in 4th and just roll on the power and all it wants to do is wheelie.  I asked Tim the Dyno guy I don't want mega power just smooth running and better low speed throttle response. The huge gain from the standard 195-205BHP jump was mostly down to the power being reduced via the ECU. shows how strong the engine is. 

7mGxgczT.jpg?0328

Lack of Torque puts me off wanting to put a bike engine into my 7. I know people who have bike engine kitcars and are amazing on track but thats it. not fun on the motorways or doing anything more than 100 miles in a day. Most I know with bike engines sell them after only a year or so. 

On 2017-3-29 at 7:09 PM, Nicebiscuit said:

You have my respect. I occasionally manage to scare myself with 200bhp in the Toyota. That bike scares the crap out of me just thinking about it... emoji1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm a petrol head through and through but the acceleration of a Sport Bike let alone the H2 is just out of this world. I know the you can't use this on the road but a quick squirt and WOW 

On 28/03/2017 at 2:12 PM, remal said:

Lack of Torque puts me off wanting to put a bike engine into my 7. I know people who have bike engine kitcars and are amazing on track but thats it. not fun on the motorways or doing anything more than 100 miles in a day. Most I know with bike engines sell them after only a year or so. 

The gearing is far from ideal too not to mention having to go without reverse or adding an electric reverse motor/gear.

On 2017-5-11 at 3:37 PM, Varelco said:

The gearing is far from ideal too not to mention having to go without reverse or adding an electric reverse motor/gear.

I've had mate with and without revers. and difficult. Sound like amilf float or have to put the car forward by hand. 

On 2017-5-11 at 4:40 PM, Andrew Smith said:

Gimme a go!!!!

Bet it makes my XJR1300 feel like a moped

it's like a antisocial psychotic homicidal maniac on a meth binge over 8k. just mental and like nothing I have ever experienced. The acceleration is out of this world