neron198x

AVO stage 3 turbo - used - 2000 pounds

I am selling AVO stage 3 turbo which came of my car. It was installed by FENSPORT in December 2015. I have done about 20k miles. The item is located in Belfast and condition is as you can see on attached photos. It was working fine before it was removed from the engine. The sale includes turbo, forge blow off valve and breather system as well as all the piping. I would assume that all washers and screws are included however I can't guarantee that as I didn't remove it by myself however workshop assured me that they put everything in the box.

Item is localised in Belfast and can be picked up or we can discuss the delivered option for an extra cost.  Price 2000 pounds + delivery cost. Cost of new items was about 5k so I think that is reasonable price. 

There is no guarantee and no returns included as this is used item. This item require engine remap which is not included in sale as well as ecutec license to allow upload of the remap otherwise it doesn't require any other modifications to be fitted. I would prefer bank transfer or cash on pickup.

I can also sell AVO 3" overpipe and frontpipe for 350 pounds together with the turbo. You can see it also on the pictures. If you have any questions please send me PM and I try to answer asap.

Turbo.jpg

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

turbo5.jpg

turbo6.jpg

exhaust.jpg