rob275

SE Lunch & Social - Lion Inn, Boreham - 19/03/2017

Time to kick off the SE Socials, i'm posting it up as Dan is off sunning himself in Jamaica, hopefully he comes back burnt and looking like a lobster and we can all take the piss.

Those who are regulars will know the Lion Inn well, good food and fairly large carpark. Midday for a Carvery & some tyre kicking.

Names Below please, I will need to book a table so please left me know by Wed's 8th if you can make it.

Date: 19th March, 12PM

:wub: Might be worth changing it for the weekend after if it's easier for people? I know Dan can make this weekend coming but if we can double the numbers can wait a week.

7 minutes ago, rob275 said:

:wub: Might be worth changing it for the weekend after if it's easier for people? I know Dan can make this weekend coming but if we can double the numbers can wait a week.

7 minutes ago, rob275 said:

I reckon I can make this date

I'll be along to this. Going to pick my car up in the morning so I can't guarantee I'll be there bang on midday, but I'm round that side of the M25 anyway.

35 minutes ago, Paul said:

I'll be along to this. Going to pick my car up in the morning so I can't guarantee I'll be there bang on midday, but I'm round that side of the M25 anyway.

That's handy can you bring the light please Paul

6 minutes ago, nerdstrike said:

Got my hopes up there @rob275 - the map seems to point at the Hinxton red lion, rather than the one in Chelmsford!

Funny you should say that, it's showing a pub in Croydon for me! Guess i ought to remove the rogue map which is clearly pointing to the closest establishment to people with "lion" in it's name :lol: