smudge

Top Gear 2017

8 hours ago, nikndel said:

I've seen the damage not as bad as Kethos though

Good to catch up with you again yesterday Nik sorry it was a bit rushed but I had had a fairly long day,  I can post my pictures of the damage now the show has aired (hopefully below)

Did the pics you took not come out too well?

IMG_4909.JPG

IMG_4911.JPG

17 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Good to catch up with you again yesterday Nik sorry it was a bit rushed but I had had a fairly long day,  I can post my pictures of the damage now the show has aired (hopefully below)

Did the pics you took not come out too well?

IMG_4909.JPG

IMG_4911.JPG

Hi Steve I took them very quickly on my crap phone but mate thank you so much for letting me just sit in the car  that made the day for me I hope you gave Doctor Who a bollicking for denting the car🤕 I don't think many people know your role in Toyota but keep those cars running I hope we bump into each other again cheers Nick

They didn't even tell me that the car had been pranged! I had wandered off as I needed a to stretch my legs and have a comfort break then when I came back I was watching from the production office and thought that looks like damage lol.

As I said last night we only got the car back from the body shop Thursday afternoon - they had it for eight days then when my driver delivered it to the airfield the car in front of him at the security gate reversed into it. Luckily the damage wasn't too bad but it still needed to come back to the workshop to be fixed. We turned that around in about an hour then it went back down to TG.

Haha I don't do much, I'm usually standing around waiting for them to bust something.

It could have been worse, my opposite number from Alfa/Fiat group was there when David Tennant was there as they were testing the Guila and you probably saw what happened to that in last nights episode. He mentioned he pulled an all nighter trying to get the LHD car back and didn't manage to get it done.

33 minutes ago, Stevo said:

They didn't even tell me that the car had been pranged! I had wandered off as I needed a to stretch my legs and have a comfort break then when I came back I was watching from the production office and thought that looks like damage lol.

As I said last night we only got the car back from the body shop Thursday afternoon - they had it for eight days then when my driver delivered it to the airfield the car in front of him at the security gate reversed into it. Luckily the damage wasn't too bad but it still needed to come back to the workshop to be fixed. We turned that around in about an hour then it went back down to TG.

Haha I don't do much, I'm usually standing around waiting for them to bust something.

It could have been worse, my opposite number from Alfa/Fiat group was there when David Tennant was there as they were testing the Guila and you probably saw what happened to that in last nights episode. He mentioned he pulled an all nighter trying to get the LHD car back and didn't manage to get it done.

High damage rate with TG then a firm I worked for built a open top bus for BBC world service they put it in a Russian transport plane and flew it over Chernobyl 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Cerastes said:

No top gear tonight? 

Turned it on and it's just some people hitting a small ball with sticks into a small hole. 

nope, unfortunately it's not on due to the stupid golf -_- back next week

1 hour ago, don said:

It'll be back on Easter Sunday. You might see me in the audience on Top Gear & Top Gear Extra - Not that you know what i look like :lol:

That's why you wear a club hoddie if you have one