GT86Amanda

Newbie from Milton Keynes

Hi all! Just thought I'd pop by to say hello. Signed up to this site today but have had my GT86 for a year this month, absolutely loving it! :)

Looking forward to reading through the forums and finding out more about the world of GT86.

Here's mine...

GT86.jpg

1 minute ago, Keethos said:

Welcome to the club! Done much to the car or with the car at all?

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

I haven't done anything to mine, it's as bought. So have just enjoyed driving it around really!!

3 minutes ago, Keethos said:

Well feel free to join us at any of the club shows this year! Standard or not, all are welcome!

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Definitely up for meeting fellow drivers :)

Welcome. Congratulations on having more self control than 90% of members on here. One year without any modifications is some achievement.

The question is, did you join the forum looking for inspiration to start modifying? If not, I hope you realise that's one potential drawback :P It's very difficult to stop spending money when everyone else around you is :lol:

36 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

It's very difficult to stop spending money when everyone else around you is :lol:

Preach!!! 

Welcome aboard Amanda! Surprised us 86/BRZ lot in Milton Keynes don't see each other driving around more often. 

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:34 PM, DanJ said:

Another one for the MK fold :) welcome aboard!

There's a few of us meeting up this Saturday at The Prince George in Tattenhoe if you fancy popping along.

http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/4548-milton-keynes-meet-eats/

Thanks Dan! Sorry I couldn't make that meet, but will look out for future ones.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Saw that Japfest is coming up but no more spaces to show the car, may pop along anyways though to show my face! :)

2 hours ago, GT86Amanda said:

Thanks Dan! Sorry I couldn't make that meet, but will look out for future ones.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Saw that Japfest is coming up but no more spaces to show the car, may pop along anyways though to show my face! :)

You're welcome, next MK meet is listed here:

47 minutes ago, DanJ said:

You're welcome, next MK meet is listed here:

Fab!! I'll check that out and check my diary to see if I can pop down for that. Just booked a ticket to show my car at Japfest Silverstone too! Looking forward to seeing everyone that goes :) 

Welcome Amanda, :)

GT86 in black is a real beauty. :D

MK is actually getting filled up with a couple of 86/BRZ now,never spotted any of you though when i'm around MK area which is mainly central and Xscape though which is probably why haha.