TTR

TTR's San Remo BRZ

Got the tyres swapped over to the S1's and got them on the car today, personally I prefer my older wheels! But I'll have these on whilst they're getting refurbished in Bronze. 

IMG_20170614_175235.jpg

1 hour ago, Tareim said:

if they were in a different colour you'd prefer them I bet, they look dull/nothing special being all black

Yep, that's the trouble, black is just so dull and takes all the detail away. Still, look forward to seeing the other ones back on when they're refurbed. 

Well I pretty much gave it away with the last post, but my car is now sitting on some lovely Ohlins R&T Coilovers :D.

Managed to pick them up for a decent price, really couldn't resist. Admittedly it's slashed my Turbo fund quite severely, but the comfort on the road has just made it so worth it. It's crazy how flat, but supple the car feels. Must be witchcraft! 

Got 3 of the Öhlins on myself, but the left front droplink was a nightmare! Had to take it to a friend's garage to sort, driving on 3 Öhlins and one BC was pretty interesting haha. Still need to tinker with ride height/alignment. 

I've also decided down to go back down to 17" wheels, I've had the stock ones on for about a week now (I gave the Work Meisters to a friend pending payment) and the car feels much livelier and responsive. I'm also admittedly enjoying being back on the Primacies, so fun with plenty of sideways action :lol:

Tyres are next, Yokohama AD08R's or Michelin Cup 2's. Yet to decide, probably the Cup 2 as it seems more daily friendly! Not that I do many miles these days :P

Anyway, some photos! :D

IMG_20170726_171402.jpg

IMG_20170726_180449.jpg

IMG_20170726_171408.jpg

IMG_20170726_171556.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Nice! Are some swanky lower arms for the rear next on the list? 

May be worth thinking about 17x8's on the stock sizes. It works rather well I think. 

I haven't found the disparity in rear camber too much of an issue as of yet. However I will be getting some post Bedford. Can't have Öhlins and bad alignment :lol:

17x8 or 17x8.5 is probably what I'll shoot for. Perhaps some TE37's :D

12 hours ago, TTR said:

I haven't found the disparity in rear camber too much of an issue as of yet. However I will be getting some post Bedford. Can't have Öhlins and bad alignment :lol:

17x8 or 17x8.5 is probably what I'll shoot for. Perhaps some TE37's :D

TE37s with Rota stickers? ;)

17 minutes ago, TTR said:

Yeah, it's been cancelled as you can imagine :lol:

Pleased to hear that!! I'll come to the next trackday your on so you can give me a "tuition" lap ;)