Cerastes

My car has had a remap?

On 28/01/2017 at 11:40 AM, Deacon said:

Yes. It still spikes on start up but quietens off much quicker.

This is mine:-

Qulaity isn't great as it's just my girlfriends phone recording it but you get the idea

I like that. The idea of the map, and the sound :)... Oh no!! now I'm watching youtube videos of exhausts for hours/days trying to pick which one to get AGAIN. 

On 24/02/2017 at 1:36 PM, Varelco said:

Tell us more... details on what's been altered? Who did it? Isn't your exhaust like a pulse jet as it is lol.

lol yes it was already rather savage. I believe the bulk of it is retarding ignition but @Mark@Abbey M/S could probably tell you better as he's the guy that tunes my car :)

@Paul I've been away in Surrey all weekend seeing friends so I haven't had much of a chance to play. I was fortunate that Mark could see me Friday morning so I could go there and then I only had a 15 min drive to where I was going (2 birds, 1 stone 'n' all that). I did give @rob275 a lift out later that day though and we had a bit of a laugh at it.

@Tareim Got a clip last night, it's not the greatest but will give you an idea. I was going to update my thread anyway, should have that done soon. 

10 hours ago, rob275 said:

It is the most ridiculous thing ever, I felt ashamed to be in such an asbo wagon. Everyone was looking at us 😂

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Good old Ztox never a dull moment

On 27/02/2017 at 8:54 PM, rob275 said:

It is the most ridiculous thing ever, I felt ashamed to be in such an asbo wagon. Everyone was looking at us 😂

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

But you were grinning? If so then it's worth it :lol:

Hi i need help im trying to get my 86 to pop and bang with the remap but it dosent seem to be working wants to pop but its quiet ideas? My set up is So the manifold no longer has a CAT - this is the primary larger one and the secondary one has been replaced with a cobra decat front pipe of the exhaust ?

do i need to change anythink eles to get the pop and bangs