Paul

Brakes

I'm almost certain that I've not boiled my fluid, the pedal just feels slightly longer than it did a few weeks ago but felt great across some of the back roads in Avebury so there's no need to play with my fluid at the moment as it's primarily is a road car. It only goes on track at charity events or if I come to an event with the club, even then it won't be pushed.

Thanks for your input Church, I'm not very hard on my brakes so pad wear is nothing to worry about to an extent. Your having a set of brakes go off in 4 laps in his WRX is quite extreme! Perhaps he should see an instructor!!

I will be getting some 18" wheels in the new year and a set of grippier pilot sport 4's to accompany them, as well as some TIEN Monosport's so that will sort out the grip aspect you mentioned. Although I still past a lot of things I shouldn't have been near on the primacy's but they look worn now with a strong blue tint around the outside aha. The BBK you mentioned is also on the list but not essential at the moment. Thanks for your tips around the BBK and other bits, it's interesting to read as you're quite knowledgeable with the car!

Japan sounds great Lauren! Something I really want to do!!!

7 hours ago, Sighe98 said:

I'm almost certain that I've not boiled my fluid, the pedal just feels slightly longer than it did a few weeks ago but felt great across some of the back roads in Avebury so there's no need to play with my fluid at the moment as it's primarily is a road car. It only goes on track at charity events or if I come to an event with the club, even then it won't be pushed.

Thanks for your input Church, I'm not very hard on my brakes so pad wear is nothing to worry about to an extent. Your having a set of brakes go off in 4 laps in his WRX is quite extreme! Perhaps he should see an instructor!!

I will be getting some 18" wheels in the new year and a set of grippier pilot sport 4's to accompany them, as well as some TIEN Monosport's so that will sort out the grip aspect you mentioned. Although I still past a lot of things I shouldn't have been near on the primacy's but they look worn now with a strong blue tint around the outside aha. The BBK you mentioned is also on the list but not essential at the moment. Thanks for your tips around the BBK and other bits, it's interesting to read as you're quite knowledgeable with the car!

Japan sounds great Lauren! Something I really want to do!!!

I run the Mono Sport for both track and road, be careful what spring rates you get as they are very hard out of the box for UK roads.