Mike@TD.co.uk

Open Day Spring 2017 @ Tuning Developments 16/04

Good afternoon all!

We're booking up a way in advance with project work currently, as we did a couple of successful open days over the last 12 months, we've decided to see about arranging another one in the Spring of 2017 :) 

We're located just off the M6 and access and parking is very good where we are.

Tuning Developments Ltd

Unit 32 Melford Court

Hardwick Grange

Warrington

Cheshire

WA1 4RZ

IMG_0334_zpsw1kfzt0n.jpg~original

IMG_0341_zpsjmruaox3.jpg~original

IMG_0343_zpshwaeuvwj.jpg~original

IMG_0349_zpsnbd41cw8.jpg~original

We were thinking of early/mid April time, I have shortlisted possibly the 2nd April or the 16th April. Both dates are a Sunday. The latter being followed by a bank holiday Monday.

Sunday April 16th - 10:00am onwards

Hopefully the weather shall be a little warmer than it is currently and we'll get a nice day, we'll have some parts out on show for people to see and look to put some offers on for the day if people would be interested. We'll also have the dyno running again as per previous open days for people to have a power run session for a reduced cost. We'll have our 86 here and if people wish we can demo the turbo kit and so forth. Last but not least we'll look to put on the BBQ again and tea/coffee/soft drinks too as it seemed to be get a good response last time :) I counted around 30 cars last time so it'd be great to get something similar if not more than last time!

If anyone has any thoughts on the date then please shout up and also an idea of if people would be interested in doing another day please do post up your interest :)

Thanks

Mike

1. KevinA

2. Rob275

3. Deacon

4. Stevo9000

5. Carver

6. Hoax

7. Tareim

8. WillT8WMM

9. MikeB

10. Lauren 

11. Mark (AE86) if it's out by then. Indy too of course. :)

12. Smudge

13. Will300

14. S18RSG

15. LarmiqGT

16. TTR

17. Dessss

18. Ztox

19. Mark-in-Stoke

20. Knighty

21. Camilz

22. Rich

23. Kal

24. Special_K

25. Haribopenguin

26. Jamie_GT86

27. Paul

28. Don

29. Shaunharper13

30. Benmmellor

31. Keethos

32. lewisw

33. Mike

34. Adam9

35. DaveaH

36. Fuzz

37. Faith

6 minutes ago, Mike@TD.co.uk said:

Sounds promising in which case, thanks folks :) 

I am swaying towards the 16th April, in that those coming from distance won't have work the following morning after a long day?

Thanks

Mike

I like the sound of that :) I'd have prob booked the Monday off on the other date anyway! But a bank holiday doesn't use up my leave 😂

Might even have my car running by then...

Haha pull the other one of course you won't. Even I can tell the blokes a liability and you need insurance for him 😂

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Wicked stuff, Mike. We may be able to coordinate a curry night or somesuch in Manchester the night before. Also I have a guest room available if anyone fancies a free bed for the night. Let me know. :) 

As long as the date doesn't clash with TSS, I'm good. 

As already discussed Mike, I'll be there. Not sure if anyone else is turning up with a UEL turbo kit, but will be a good opportunity to give potential customers a side by side comparison. I'll probably jump on the dyno too, give you a chance to get some footage, unless you plan on taking some videos of the kit while you have my car week after next.

If we're going with the bank holiday, I might try and stay the night too. Lauren, if your spare room is available again, I'd be grateful.