KobayashiMaru

4 Wheels In The Car

Remember it being mentioned in the advertising bumpf that you could fit 4 wheels with tyres on inside. Anyone done this or got photos? I'm thinking it should be easy enough (two inside, two in boot) just wanted to check before I go and collect some wheels in it. If not I'll have to take my vRS

If you drop the boot you can stack 2x2 on to the space that was the back seats, leaving all the boot space free. Alternatively with an old sheet/duvet cover you can put 2 wheels in each back seat vertically without dropping the seats to keep the cabin quiet. You cannot fit 2 wheels flat in the boot, it isn't wide enough.

Also to add it's probably easier trying to get wheels in through the doors than through the boot hatch, otherwise you're pushing them along the carpet.

Drop back seat  two will fit behind front seats with third wheel on top  the fourth in boot space   you cannot fit two wheels in boot space side by side or on top of each  other there's not enough height clearence

With the stock wheels and rubber, I've had them all in the back seats many times just like Nemo has them with the tyres, though when I tried to stick in 4 wheels and tyres that were 18x9.5, I struggled a bit so had 1 in the boot and 3 in the back seats.