Sign in to follow this  
Willtl

First Service

Hi all. Have my first service coming up in November and have a couple of questions. Firstly, what sort of price should I expect to pay? It is a BRZ but I'm thinking of taking it to Toyota as that is more convenient and I don't think this will void my warranty.

Whilst looking through my service book although it has pages for the body inspection that can be stamped and a page for pre-delivery inspection that has been stamped, there are no pages for an annual service stamp! Is this the same for all BRZ service books?

Servicing is all electronic records now. Toyota franchise may not be able to log a service with Subaru, not sure how it all works behind the scenes.

Intermediate service is about £200, full service is more. Yes. £200 for an oil change and quick poke around around under the bonnet and body.

22 minutes ago, nerdstrike said:

Servicing is all electronic records now. Toyota franchise may not be able to log a service with Subaru, not sure how it all works behind the scenes.

Intermediate service is about £200, full service is more. Yes. £200 for an oil change and quick poke around around under the bonnet and body.

And if you go to Toyota locally to you throw a dice for the price

Thanks for the help. All electronic? That is pretty poor, particularly as there are pages for the body inspection stamp. Guess I'll have to go with the "local" Subaru dealership.

Well, I would say you can log on with my Toyota, but no idea if Subaru have the same thing or not. That way you can view your entire vehicle history in terms of warranty and recall stuff online. I have a service book and that is stamped as well, but I do go to RRG Macclesfield of course.