Sign in to follow this  
Tareim

CaFi Dashlinq4 - Android Doubledin Stereo

I'm looking at selling my CaFi Dashlinq4 android stereo system that I had in my BRZ, currently have no use for it as I don't own a brz anymore and it doesn't fit in my MX5 as it's the toyota universal 7" size which means it completely fills the hole in the dash without the need for the ugly fascia plates

this is what it looks like installed (pic taking from ft86 so lhd but still the same fitment as I don't have any pics to hand of it installed in mine)  7.jpg

it's a great little stereo, comes with a wifi dongle so you can connect it to your phones wifi hotspot for internet use as well as a gps antenna for navigation, can install various android apps on it such as google maps, waze, youtube, facebook, someone has even put angry birds on it (other games are available :P ) you can even run Torque on it if you have a bluetooth obd2 dongle so you can monitor your temps without having a physical gauge installed somewhere

the item is located in Bridgwater but I will be going to the Midlands Pub Meet - 29th October that I could bring it along to that meet to save on postage

looking to get £250 + P&P

I shall take some pictures when I get home of my unit so you can see the condition of it but there are no scratches on it that I'm aware of

that I'm not sure, never had the radio side of things working as the BRZ radio wiring is different to the gt86 for some reason (guess to keep it the same with the rest of the subaru's) but I never bothered with the radio just used usb for mp3's