86-Rich

rear tail light options

so ive been looking around at various rear tail light options as the standard lights look a bit lexus old skool,i quite like the look of the valenti rear lights,however i have read some where about manufacturer problems and storys of buddy club rear lights melting? so a few questions number 1 - are the toms rear lights the best to go for or do they suffer with problems as well? number 2 - do these lights need any wiring up or is it just a case of fit and plug in? number 3 - do these aftermarket lights still get condensation that the OEM ones suffer from? oh and last question,what would look best on a red aero ha ha p.s dont want the smoked ones :)

Eww Toms. Personally not a fan. Most lights will (as long as you buy the correct UK spec) just be plug in and play, and they're a piece of cake to install. All lights can be prone to it, I would recommend carefully following the install instructions, and not over-tightening the bolts. And make sure you leave the rubber gaskets in place! My Valentis haven't leaked at all.

I don't think any aftermarket lights have suffered from condensation, but that was always due to overtightening by some ronnie coleman looking Japanese guy. Valenti issues was a bad batch but don't think any have gone wrong since. The buddy clubs i'm trying to think if anyone has them sure a couple do but had no reports of melting. Toms would look nice on a red car I reckon though.