will300

Midlands Pub Meet - 29th October

20 minutes ago, Keethos said:

:o You've sold your BRZ?

yep :( part of me still can't believe I actually did it but I was getting fed up with the finance payments, also wanted the facelift BRZ but might be going in a slightly different direction but we will see how the savings plan goes next year as to what I do

9 minutes ago, Deacon said:

To a dealer or private @Tareim?

to Aaron Bunning's dealer group, I thought it'd be easier to go that route, even though I probably might've got a better deal going private, would've been harder as it was on finance

12 minutes ago, Tareim said:

to Aaron Bunning's dealer group, I thought it'd be easier to go that route, even though I probably might've got a better deal going private, would've been harder as it was on finance

I wondered as I'd seen your fb post. Did you sell it with the mods on and what did you get for it out of interest?

£12.5k which seems to be the going rate for 2012 trade ins currently but it paid off the finance and paid for the mx5 I'm currently driving, I took off the flex a's which will be for sale soon, but the enkei's were still on it as I didn't have any wheels with road legal tyres to swap and the uel system is still on it as I didn't have the standard manifold to go back on

15 hours ago, Deacon said:

Bump for this. Not long now. If Sam's still attending should be the chance for a haircut for anyone needing one too! 😆

cheeky git, was waiting for those comments :lol:

On 16/10/2016 at 3:06 AM, rob275 said:

my attendance is dependent on me acquiring a dodgy MOT I reckon. Can;t really be arsed to put my OEM zaust on. 

Know if you'll be coming yet? You still need to give me my heritage book :P 

1 hour ago, rob275 said:

I'll be there, I was meant to post it already but i'm a twat and keep forgetting to take it to work with me.. lol

Useless... lol just bring it to this meet then 

I've gotta pull out of this now, sorry. Tad annoying as I was keen for this as I only tend to see you northern lot at the big shows otherwise :D

I'll make sure I'm at the next one!