Sign in to follow this  
SteffBg

My decat front pipe or my UEL manifold for trade for a catted one

As mister Sinatra said - And now, the end is near... or in other words - my first MOT is due very soon. 

I do have a full decat exhaust now, I won't pass MOT with it. 

I would trade my Milltek decat front pipe for another aftermarket pipe that has a cat in it, so I at least stand some chance of passing, as my manifold is de-cat too. 

I don't know how many miles it has done as I am the car's second owner, but getting under the car last week it all looked fine, I didn't see any speed bump damage. 

The trade is valid for a week only as I have a remap booked next monday (05.09), if I don't swap it by then, I'll be looking to buy an OEM front pipe. 

Alternatively I would consider swapping my 1320 performance UEL manifold -also decat, for another UEL with cat. Again within a week. 

The manifold was imported from the US by another forum member, had an issue with the flexes -they were making a loud whistling noise - I had them both replaced by ProSpeed Exhausts in Cardiff with high quality ones, there's no leaks or sounds that shouldn't be - only a deep throaty "boxer" (I know the term is wrong) sound. 

I am not interested in selling any of the above.

I am based in Ealing, west London.