shiftspark

2013 Pearl white,manual with low miles

I have now decided that its time for a change so my car is now up for sale

May 2013 manual car in pearl white with full Toyota history (serviced at RRG Macclesfield)

Satnav and alcantara seat options
Mud flaps, centre arm rest, rear camera and bonnet struts.
3 months mot , low mileage at only 15990
Window uprights, rubbers,gear stick, battery , drivers side window replaced under warranty.
Steering recall done.
In excellent condition.
Has a tiny mark on the nose about 5mm x 2mm and a few tiny stone chips.
One wheel has a mark about the size of a 5p (not a kerb mark probably from a pot hole)
Genuine buyers only please, no test pilots or px
Test drive with proof of insurance otherwise I am happy to demonstrate.
A few pictures with more by request.
Any questions give me a call. 07817714769
Car is located in Manchester 2 mins from Trafford Centre.
Price is £13350
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_1425.JPG

Awesome.  I'll forward your ad.  What's wrong with the clio.

I'm part way through rebuilding my 2.0l mx5 wish I never started it.  6 months in learning as I go and I have to take the head off the engine again.

Cheers. Clio started off as a suspension refresh but on a 15 year old car the more you do the more you discover ! Just replaced rear calipers and now need to do fronts as Hercules must have tightened the bleed nipples as I sheared one clean off so that means new fronts now lol

This is what happened to the 5 on its last trackday at anglsey.  Sucked a bolt from somewhere into the inlet manifold and got wedged in the valves. Trying to rebuild the engine. Would have been easier to replace it.

20160906_140940.jpg

20160906_140856.jpg

32 minutes ago, shiftspark said:

Yes it is and I have the log book back after the plate change however I have a good px deal on the table so you need to let me know soon. 

What are you going swapping to out of interest?

I am getting a Fiesta ST , I know it's totally different to the 86 but having used my Clio Cup I miss the hot hatch feel and I have never got to grips fully with RWD. Also the lack of low down torque gets on my nerves at times when I am not in the mood for the car. I was tempted to try a manifold and map but that's £1500 gamble that may not make the difference I am looking for. 

52 minutes ago, shiftspark said:

I am getting a Fiesta ST , I know it's totally different to the 86 but having used my Clio Cup I miss the hot hatch feel and I have never got to grips fully with RWD. Also the lack of low down torque gets on my nerves at times when I am not in the mood for the car. I was tempted to try a manifold and map but that's £1500 gamble that may not make the difference I am looking for. 

I can totally understand this and have considered a return to a hot hatch myself many times 👍

1 hour ago, SarahTheDoc said:

I'm hoping the 86 is as fun as my Honda Civic 2.2 tdi...... (less torque in the 86 I'm thinking, but still a fun car?)

It'll be a lot more fun. Less torque, but the bonus is it's not a diesel to it revs and is a lot more responsive. 

22 hours ago, shiftspark said:

Deposit paid on new car so just waiting on a delivery date as it's in a dealers down south so needs to be trailed up to me.

It should be this week.

Cheers

Thanks. Gimme a shout if it falls  (hope for you if all goes nicely though)

Car has gone in px this afternoon, I felt a little pang of 'oh my what have I done ' as I drove away only time will tell if I regret it.

The dealer said they had sold it to Motorhouse in Leeds.

Can a mod lock this now , thanks.