KevinA

ARK Catback DTS

ARK DTS secondary cat back system, has extra resonator in for track compliance. Done 4k tops and currently at Fensport but soon to be back here, Looking for £400 

10885252_817548708336347_7291439001703734199_n.jpg

ark-SM1202-0113D_425x276.jpg

Ooo if my exhaust cant be repaired i should be getting this! Since its the same as mine :) but have to wait till monday to know if it can be repair! Love this exhaust! Good luck with the sale! 

5 minutes ago, Special_K said:

Ooo if my exhaust cant be repaired i should be getting this! Since its the same as mine :) but have to wait till monday to know if it can be repair! Love this exhaust! Good luck with the sale! 

For the price, you might as well just buy this. Would save you a lot of hassle and the repair probably won't be far off the price of this...

6 minutes ago, smudge said:

For the price, you might as well just buy this. Would save you a lot of hassle and the repair probably won't be far off the price of this...

Ye true but i dont actually know how bad is it... as i only know from rich from rrg its twisted not sure how bad as its twisted all the way to the overpipe maybe not repairable for the cobra front and overpipe but rich just said give them a ring they will go take a look at the exhaust then i could decide rather to scrap that and get this :/