86WORX

BRZ & 86 Aftermarket/Replacement Steering Wheels w/ Airbag Compatibility!

86worx_logo_zps91427783.png

Hi everyone,

One of the most important part in a driver’s car such as the Toyota 86 or Subaru BRZ is definitely the steering wheel! It’s what keeps you in contact with the road and you constantly hold it when driving/racing. We offer some of the nicest steering wheels from top Japanese (JDM) manufacturers that will sure suit your style! They all are compatible with your OEM airbag, so you just need to transfer your airbag & trim onto the aftermarket steering wheel (takes ~30 minutes)!

ALL OUR PRICES ARE DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE AND QUICKLY. JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURES & VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO SEE THE PRICE! WE DON'T HIDE OUR PRICES, BEST PRICE AS ALWAYS!

Here are the Steering Wheels we have:

Cusco Leather Sport Steering Wheel
b03-011_thumb.jpg

Cusco Suede Sport Steering Wheel
b03-012_thumb.jpg

Cusco Carbon Sport Steering Wheel
b03-013_thumb.jpg

DAMD SS358-Z Steering Wheel
ss358-z-re_thumb.jpg

Grazio Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
b61-033_thumb.jpg

J-Luth Carbon Top Steering Wheel
b57-001_thumb.jpg

J-Luth Red Top Steering Wheel
b57-00thumb.jpg

J-Luth Black Top Steering Wheel
b57-003_thumb.jpg

KEY!S 86 Steering Wheel
b89-002_thumb.jpg

Prova 358Z Steering Wheel
ndgcns00000_thumb.jpg

Silk Blaze Sport Steering Wheel
440-thumb.jpg

TRD Steering Wheel
86-2_steering_thumb.jpg

Real Gun Grip Leather Steering Wheel
86front_leather_thumb.jpg

Real Grun Grip Carbon 1C Steering Wheel
86front_black_thumb.jpg

Real Carbon Fiber 3C Steering Wheel
86front_red_thumb.jpg

TOM'S Leather Steering Wheel
steering2_thumb_1.jpg

TOM's Carbon Steering Wheel
steering_1_thumb.jpg

About 86WORX
We offer the most exclusive JDM parts for the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ & Toyota 86. We ship all our products straight from Japan using DHL or EMS (3-5 days) and we only offer the highest quality items on the market. NO FAKE, REPLICA, LOW QUALITY OR COPY, ONLY 100% AUTHENTIC. We want to help innovation and originality to bring a much better tuning scene, so not everyone has the same looking car.

Please keep posts related to the trader. These wheels cost what they do (I know I've researched it) and that's it really. Love the Cusco one. I'd better get saving. What I will say though is that the 350mm is really worth having over the stock 360mm size. 

6 hours ago, Lauren said:

Please keep posts related to the trader. These wheels cost what they do (I know I've researched it) and that's it really. Love the Cusco one. I'd better get saving. What I will say though is that the 350mm is really worth having over the stock 360mm size. 

What wheel do you have?

3 hours ago, Lauren said:

I have the cheaper street rage one was £227. I'd much prefer the Cusco one, but it wasn't available when I bought mine. 

you mean top sage :lol:

Is Key's only one that also brings steering wheel closer to driver? (IIRC somewhere J-Luth's was mentioned as such too?)
Can it be ordered without (imho slightly rice-ish) "Key's racing" writing on it?

On 10/16/2016 at 4:29 AM, Church said:

Is Key's only one that also brings steering wheel closer to driver? (IIRC somewhere J-Luth's was mentioned as such too?)
Can it be ordered without (imho slightly rice-ish) "Key's racing" writing on it?

Unfortunately it cannot be ordered without their logo, it's their branding as a drift team. J-Luth is the manufacturer so both J-Luth & KEY!S are of same shape.

I'd love to get one with silver inserts as in Key's, but with branding removed/deplaced with single red or yellow center line marking similar to TRD's, but probably only option is to custom trim it with leather or alcantara. There are people, among whom it may look cool, to have outstandingly visible branding, but so there are people that value OE look style that doesn't cry rice. :/

I wonder if J-Luth provides some custom-make order possibility, as both smaller wheel & placement closer to driver via offset sounds very nice features to have to enhance track use/seating pose comfort.

Those two ones were the only ones mentioned in one ft86c thread about aftermarket wheels that fit OE airbag and are placed closer to driver, so i guess choice is among those two only, unless one takes a plunge and goes for completely custom racing wheel/quick disconnect hub and so on, with much wider choice .. and deletion of airbag/possible street use legality issues