@Minion decent that. I've only been back to it a 2-3 months myself after another year odd out haha. Game gave me Nova 3 when I returned lol (was LEM at time of stopping) so have been working my way back up.

We don't have anyone that AWPs 100% of the time so that would work..

Nice man, I can't say I've played with him haha. I play with bogzibiceps quite a bit though loooool

Never played CS GO, use to play CSS a lot though, but that was ages ago. 

How come you can see enemies through walls in that vid, hax? :ph34r:

Just thinking about what game to get first in the steam sale...

15 hours ago, Cerastes said:

Never played CS GO, use to play CSS a lot though, but that was ages ago. 

How come you can see enemies through walls in that vid, hax? :ph34r:

Just thinking about what game to get first in the steam sale...

Unfortunately not hax, it's the replay after the game so just comes up like that :lol:

Yea the game is always 'recording' your games in the background on the server for you to view after/download for later and you can enable stuff like that as well as watch the game from anyone's viewpoint.

Didn't expect to see a gaming thread, but why not :)

Rig was good when I built it 4 years ago, but starting to struggle with newer titles.

FullSizeRender35.thumb.jpg.0b53c52a1ad17fa1277717ae5580deec.jpg

I don't play much PvP, because I'm not good enough. :D

In the last 12 months mainly been playing Elite Dangerous, TC R6 Siege, TC Ghost Recon Wildlands, The Division, PAYDAY 2. Long term, PD2 is definitely the one I've sunk the most time into (880Hrs :o). Currently looking through the Steam Summer Sale - Always dangerous!!

How does one spend 880hrs on PD2?! 

I've struggled with that game after around five six hours but I guess that was caused by lack of good teammates... 

I've spent my fair share on TeamFortress2 back when it wasn't free and full of kids and a handful of Battlefield titles. But it's Live for Speed that could only keep me coming back to gaming! 

4 hours ago, jw191 said:

Didn't expect to see a gaming thread, but why not :)

Rig was good when I built it 4 years ago, but starting to struggle with newer titles.

FullSizeRender35.thumb.jpg.0b53c52a1ad17fa1277717ae5580deec.jpg

I don't play much PvP, because I'm not good enough. :D

In the last 12 months mainly been playing Elite Dangerous, TC R6 Siege, TC Ghost Recon Wildlands, The Division, PAYDAY 2. Long term, PD2 is definitely the one I've sunk the most time into (880Hrs :o). Currently looking through the Steam Summer Sale - Always dangerous!!

2 hours ago, Igi said:

How does one spend 880hrs on PD2?! 

I've struggled with that game after around five six hours but I guess that was caused by lack of good teammates... 

I've spent my fair share on TeamFortress2 back when it wasn't free and full of kids and a handful of Battlefield titles. But it's Live for Speed that could only keep me coming back to gaming! 

Yeah, PD2 is best with friends, when you're all on chat having a laugh. When you know you're way around it's quite good fun to show new players how to complete the levels. But yes, a lot of the public games are chaos and that could easily put you off.

Got a few racing games but not played them for a while.

46 minutes ago, jw191 said:

It is. Surprised you can tell from that picture!

Great keyboard that, got one myself in gunmetal.

49 minutes ago, jw191 said:

It is. Surprised you can tell from that picture!

Haha I have a K70 RGB  w/ red switches which probably helps me recognise it. Awesome keyboard. Like, really good. Always recommending it and no one has been disappointed yet.

I've thought about buying another one before for my next keyboard I love it that much :lol:

I'm glad they continued it, I thought the Strafe was going to replace it when that came out and it looks rubbish.

On 2017-6-23 at 7:47 AM, Minion said:

Contemplating getting another Rig very soon, used to be obsessed with CS:GO to the point it nearly took over my life! :lol: Anyone else on here play much CS?

Haha my other half used to play it daily but no time anymore with work, so he should have lost his rank by now :P 

GE.PNG.c28b7ac371813b24c12799beb54879f7.PNG

Anyway nowadays we're more of a MOBA household, Smite for me & Paragon for him. We tried getting into Assetto Corsa but it's absolutely garbage without a wheel xD play a bit of Forza Horizon 3 on xbox every now and then as well. Had no idea there were so many gamers in the club, that's awesome :D

On 23/06/2017 at 7:47 AM, Minion said:

Contemplating getting another Rig very soon, used to be obsessed with CS:GO to the point it nearly took over my life! :lol: Anyone else on here play much CS?

I used to play a lot of CS back in the 1.6 days, but I was in to Day of Defeat in a big way - in the top U.K. clan etc. When I took up Graphic Design my gaming PC made way for a Mac so went to consoles instead. Don't get much time for it anymore but enjoying Battlefield 1 and Halo 5.

21 hours ago, Nimz said: my gaming PC made way for a Mac so went to consoles instead.

Sorry to hear that 

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Funny story - been messing about with Forza 7. Not only have they done a great job on replicating the interior of '86 well, but the mother-loving developers have also accurately recreated the gauge cluster hood reflection in the mother-loving windscreen!