Lauren

Lauren's GT86 100K miles and onwards

Yep, not too bad. With the interest, deposit of £7K and purchase price it worked out to £32,060 all told. If I add all the mods I've done too, it comes to £40,000! Blimey! 

4 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Yep, not too bad. With the interest, deposit of £7K and purchase price it worked out to £32,060 all told. If I add all the mods I've done too, it comes to £40,000! Blimey! 

I know the feeling. It would batter a Cayman S on track though :) and its a bit more individual. 

Okay I've finally bitten the bullet and booked my car in for a remap at Tuning Developments for 20th March. Felt it could do with a treat in time for the opening round of the TSS, will be very interesting to see how I get on. Reckon I had a date booked within two minutes of messaging Mike! How's that for a speedy response? :)

Also ordered a pair of Yoko V105's so I can lose the Contisport Contact 5's currently on the rear in time for the TSS too. :)

I got Richard at RRG Macc to have them made up for me, to match the wheels. I had them done the same as the optional stripes you can spec as I had black side stripes specced when I bought the car. 

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

Okay I've finally bitten the bullet and booked my car in for a remap at Tuning Developments for 20th March. Felt it could do with a treat in time for the opening round of the TSS, will be very interesting to see how I get on. Reckon I had a date booked within two minutes of messaging Mike! How's that for a speedy response? :)

Also ordered a pair of Yoko V105's so I can lose the Contisport Contact 5's currently on the rear in time for the TSS too. :)

32 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said:

Very interested in the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too as TD is not far from me and would rather have a map done close to home incase of any issues.

47 minutes ago, shiftspark said:

Me too as TD is not far from me and would rather have a map done close to home incase of any issues.

You shouldn't have any issues on an NA tune. If anything does rear it's head you can usually get it resolved remotely these days anyway.

Ditto, just because it doesn't include superchargers or crazy extensive mods doesn't mean it's not enjoyable to read :)

So what's your front end like after 80k of stone chips out of interest? Lol

4 hours ago, Lauren said:

looking forwards to seeing the dyno comparison to the last dyno day @ TD

1 hour ago, Lauren said: Okay I've finally bitten the bullet and booked my car in for a remap at Tuning Developments for 20th March. Felt it could do with a treat in time for the opening round of the TSS, will be very interesting to see how I get on. Reckon I had a date booked within two minutes of messaging Mike! How's that for a speedy response?

Also ordered a pair of Yoko V105's so I can lose the Contisport Contact 5's currently on the rear in time for the TSS too.

32 minutes ago, Nicebiscuit said: Very interested in the results.

Me too

21 hours ago, Lauren said:

Now I'll never keep up ;)

3 minutes ago, KevinA said:

I admit it, I got a new helmet as my Snell date had expired and may do some TA rounds. But 86 has no performance changes.

But some cosmetic :huh:

22 hours ago, Lauren said:

The day after mine is booked in at TD. Maybe we'll have to do a comparison at the open day. :)