Keethos

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2015

A bit late we apologies but we hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Here's to another great year as a club and Iooking forward to the up and coming shows!

Anyone get anything nice for Xmas/New Year?  I've still not got myself anything for my car yet, just saving a bit for something nice like a new manifold or something but I did get myself a new racing wheel for my PS4/PC (Logitech G29 which is going for real cheap at Curry's, £160 down from £300 and the same with the G920 which is the Xbone/PC version) and now looking at getting me a racing cockpit :D

Spent far too much money on my car this Xmas:

Perrin Cold air intake, Perrin Induction hose, Perrin Front strut brace, Rota Grid alloys, Tein Flex Z coilovers and full Abbey Motorsport fitting, Rear Valenti tail lights and a few other bits.

In terms of family presents I got some Blu Rays I was after, some more Cards against Humanity expansions, plenty of chocolate and some Star Wars merch (movie is sooooo good!).

Hmmmmm, that's a nice list......I'm wanting to get a new steering wheel for the car as well but looking to get it re-trimmed....and maybe some other interior bits in alcantara....but been soooooo lazy this xmas that I've not even looked into it yet.....I've pretty much just hibernated this holiday period......

Just now, Paul said:

New brakes this Xmas I think... :D

Think these are at the top of my list after Bedford. Discs are now uneven so should replace them. Car also wants some new exhaust parts and the other bits fitted, so demanding!

7 hours ago, Keethos said:

Wow Keith, you dug up last years post for this?  Sorry, I need to post an updated one to be fair....not been on in a while, please forgive me!

arguing with yourself? :lol: