Special K

Upgrade to the 'Forums'

18 hours ago, knightryder said:

I just want a list of updated threads, or recent threads. I don't want every single bloody post. I can't find how to do that in the 20 activity screen options that seem to have appeared.

I'm not against change but every update makes this place less user friendly. Handy if you're a computer nerd, not if you just want to quickly log on. I half agreed with the OP when this thread was created but now it's crap.

I'll also note that making posts becomes a fight, I can't manually use html inserts without it fighting me and it adding random repeats of words/letters I've typed is really annoying. The textbox sometimes has a mind of it's own so I often just give up....

Well the Activity feed only shows the latest activity on a post so it should show what you want? For example if person A posted in this thread 10 minutes ago then person B posted in here 5 minutes ago. It would only show that this thread was updated 5 minutes ago by person B. It doesn't list the update from person A and B for me. 

EDIT: I see where you mean now, will look in to a solution.

The default feed is unread content and is shown in the top right, but you can create your own feed and make it a default. Perhaps if I remove the sidebar completely for a week and see how we all get on then? 

As for the textbox issue, i'm not getting it, alas i'm not aware. Is anyone else getting it? What browsers are we using?

8 minutes ago, Deacon said:

I have had the text box issue too with words repeating or me getting half a word then the full word but always seemed to be when I was using a quote?

Typing on mobile now, can't seem to replicate this. Tried on mobile, pc and laptop :s dafook.