rob275

Sticker Colours

Guys & Girls

I know it's been mentioned previously that you wanted more colour choice when it came to the stickers! 

Can you just reply here with what colours you was after and I'll get them sorted so we can stock these :)

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I tried to order some stickers from the store and had a problem with payment - wouldn't let me put in my details. Am I just being an idiot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: confirmed - I am an idiot. PayPal link obviously wasn't working earlier but seems to be fine again now.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I tried to order some stickers from the store and had a problem with payment - wouldn't let me put in my details. Am I just being an idiot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: confirmed - I am an idiot. PayPal link obviously wasn't working earlier but seems to be fine again now.

You aren't an idiot, There was an issue with it but was since resolved. I did post a thread yesterday evening about it :)

Sticker colours now available are as follows:

Dark Grey

Silver

Green

Red

Orange

I'll update the store with colours later tonight but until then if you order just PM me what colour you want :) Will add more colours as and when people ask for them.