rob275

Polo Shirts - Group Buy? :)

Hi All, 

So it's been asked numerous times this year when the polo's will be back in stock. Well i'm pleased to say they will be available again. Our previous supplier went AWOL shortly after our first batch and i've struggled to find the time to sort things. So apologies!

I'll be honest, it would be easier to let me know what colour you want as there are so many to choose from :) some popular colours are below though.

- Black, Grey, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Purple, Yellow! (There are various blues!)

Price for these in the group buy will be £16, as usual premium members will get free postage, £1.50 if not. 

Note: For Europe, postage will be £3.60, if you are a premium member we will only charge £1.50 though :) That way it's fair! (I hope? :O)

You can also have your username Embroidered on to these for an additional £2 for the front or £3 for the rear.

Sizes are as follows! (I still need to get female sizes but Ladies get your names down :D)

• XS - 36 inches
  • S - 38 inches
  • M - 40 inches
  • L 42-44 inches
  • XL - 46 inches
  • 2XL - 48 inches
  • 3XL - 50-52 inches
  • 4XL - 54 inches

Please just reply to this thread as follows:

Colour: 

Quantity: 

Size:

Name: (Leave blank if not wanted)

Name placement: (Front/Rear)

packages-0384339001383245090.jpg

packages-0635525001383047321.jpg

Uneek_Classic_Pique_Polo_Kelly_Green-872

63-218-34_RGB_front_HR.thumb.jpg.7be55e4

Edited by rob275

Sorry, as you put an image of them I assumed that they were the available colours. Can you give me an example of the green one? 

Added the colour to the top post, if anyone wants other colours just ask and i'll add a sample to the top post. They also do a dark green but its a bit naff, i assumed you wanted a brighter one.