Gringosteve

Watches in the GT86

Stumbled across this video and boy has it opened my eyes on the world of watches, these watches I can truly appreciate as they're not just watches with diamonds and jewels but proper weird and wonderful designs and feat of micro engineering.

Also found it funny where he says that the LaFerrari watch was mega rare....just go to the Dubai mall, there was at least 4 in the windows that I saw alone :lol:

My latest purchase an Omolagato Hesketh Racing chronograph.

IMG_20170901_144737_Hagrid_Black.thumb.jpg.ab476bd48b53944ae77e2328b8d047d8.jpg

And not actually in the 86 but I changed the strap on my Seiko 5 to a NATO strap which matches the car interior beautifully

IMG_20170928_212319_Hagrid_01.thumb.jpg.69885ccd4ce281c412ea0afc2abdcfbc.jpg

Is this an 18mm or 20mm strap, heard you can squeeze a 20mm on these watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

42 minutes ago, Gringosteve said:

Thanks mate, the standard strap is annoying me. It will be a shame to cover the exhibition back up with a NATO/Zulu but looks great on your watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cheers. Yeah it is a shame covering the back. There are some 'drivers' style perforated straps I've seen that I think would look really good and also save covering the back.

My girlfriend bought me a new watch for my birthday while we were in Japan over Christmas so I grabbed a picture when I went for fuel today. It's a Seiko Prospex divers watch and a Japanese limited edition which is a nice momento of the holiday:-

IMG_20171231_144526_Hagrid_Clean.thumb.jpg.e16fd1f32f7ac5139c4968433c6cc0ec.jpg

59 minutes ago, Deacon said:

My girlfriend bought me a new watch for my birthday while we were in Japan over Christmas so I grabbed a picture when I went for fuel today. It's a Seiko Prospex divers watch and a Japanese limited edition which is a nice momento of the holiday:-

IMG_20171231_144526_Hagrid_Clean.thumb.jpg.e16fd1f32f7ac5139c4968433c6cc0ec.jpg

Girlfriend Jeff ? Have you forgotten already?

Here are some of my Watches and I have about 25 at the moment

Two of my Watches have Real Diamonds on them, the White Ceramic Bolova has 8 Diamonds instead of Numbers on the watch face and the Gold Plated Citizen has 36 Diamonds around the Bezel with Mother of Pearl watch face

The Two in the single Watch Boxes are my latest ones and couldn't make my mind up, so I bought both of them

I only buy if I like the look of the watch and prefer quality over cheap looking Watches.......682762c58cbff0f3fee6d2b50fe55bdc.jpg212b785c6f5e191c91419af9fa0e8091.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_A001 using Tapatalk