Gringosteve

Watches in the GT86

Thoughts on a Breitling super avenger 2 with a yellow dial. Seen one a few weeks ago and very tempted to get it. From what I know they are not that common in that colour dial

Anyone have one? thoughts if you do?

I pefer the blue dial but the yellow is rare and eye catching.

I'm a blue dial fanboy though; I've got a Tag Heuer Calibre Link 16 with a blue dial. Cant get it in the UK - it was a US special edition.

On 4 August 2015 at 12:41:02, remal said:

Thoughts on a Breitling super avenger 2 with a yellow dial. Seen one a few weeks ago and very tempted to get it. From what I know they are not that common in that colour dial

Anyone have one? thoughts if you do?

It's a nice watch, I was looking at a Chronometer Avenger with a Yellow face some time back, but I went for a SuperOcean Heritage instead.

I have a Christopher Ward Makira Elite with yellow hands on a black dial which looks really good.

I'm a watch collector, mainly of the poncey high end stuff but I wear a more modest daily to work.

I've seen these two but really like the £120 version. Dealer isn't allowed to open the display cabinet and isn't given the key (WTF?).

Hence, it's sale but no return if you don't like it.

9ab59fc4eae149922e836eb68045372a.jpg

99ef1412422f0200ec2e4a9acc1a4315.jpg

Also, I understand Citizen did a really nice GT86 but these are unobtainable??

Cheers,

Simon

Just to keep in touch with the commoners. Yawn.

Not at all.

Love all watches, respect what others own.

Didn't mean to sound derogatory, not my intention, sorry. I thought the phrase poncey indicated my level of self deprocation?

Still have my first teenage watches. I see them all as wearvestments. Rather that than money in the bank & usually buy on 0%.