thetyrant

HKS Hipermax IV GT coilovers for sale

SOLD!!!!

OK following the sale of my GT86 I have for sale my HKS Hipermax IV GT coilover kit, this kit was only fitted for a few hundred miles before I removed it to sell the car, so condition is as you would expect like new!

For those not familiar with these new HKS GT kits they are marketed as the ultimate road/track kit giving improved ride on the road but plenty firm enough on the track as well, I can vouch for this and certainly work very well and only for sale as car has been sold.

Price on these new is £1500 but I would accept offers around £950 for them which is a bargain for someone

Im located in Cumbria and can be collected or I can send via courier.

Pictures below hopefully!....still boxed with everything you get when you buy them new!

Cheers

Ian

post-1457-0-97946800-1435006988_thumb.jp

post-1457-0-61272600-1435007015_thumb.jp

Did these sell?

No :(...  all i got on ebay was people saying they wanted them but didnt bid, ive relisted them but will do for £800 inc uk delivery to members on here :D 

Ian

That's the way of the world unfortunately, always something pops up when you have spent up :(

Im in no panic but could do with them gone sooner rather than later as they are in the way and could put money to good use.

Cheers

Ian

So 1st Adam buys my wheels, nearly buys my bodykit and now wants the same suspension as me...hmmm lol

I thought you wouldnt notice buddy I just want to be you hahaha