Gringosteve

How much for a new rear bumper sprayed

I'm not happy with my rear bumper. The dealership that sold me the car has attempted to "fix"'some scuffs. Looks fine until in bright sunshine and you can see how rubbish the job was.

At some point the previous owner has done some very mild damage to the bottom plastic part, looks like a slight touch to a wall when reversing. It has creased the bumper ever so slightly also.

So I want a new bumper but don't have a clue how much it is going to set me back.. Any ideas?

www.im-tuned.uk

Off to Subaru this morning. I'm demanding a bumper respray.. So fingers crossed.

It seems they used a chipsaway type guy last time who has done more harm than good.

www.im-tuned.uk

Off to Subaru this morning. I'm demanding a bumper respray.. So fingers crossed.

It seems they used a chipsaway type guy last time who has done more harm than good.

www.im-tuned.uk

lol @ chipsaway, hope you get the outcome you want

Less than happy. I'm getting my car back without work started. I had taken to the closest dealer from the group. The dealer who actually sold me the car is refusing to pay and wants to see the car first, so they want to pick the car up and decide how to resolve this.

I have had to organise working from home and swap cars etc for nothing.

www.im-tuned.uk

If you get a bad job by Chipsaway contact their head office they will follow it up. I am lucky our local guy has a fully kitted out works unit and produces some good work and is starting to get some high end cars in