keelerad

Mugshots

26 minutes ago, Ceedotkaay said:

Hey Nikndel 

sorry dont quite know how to respond back to the post... but yeah thats the blanco edition :)

That's ok first one I've seen in public ownership

12 hours ago, nikndel said:

That's ok first one I've seen in public ownership

Actually ive seen someone else who has it but their number was number 66 where as mine was number 37..but otherwise i dont see it either! 

ah you're the guy that owns that BRZ, I saw you driving towards the Bridge at Japfest had a slight scare at first seeing a red BRZ being driven away, thought it was mine first until I remembered I don't have a front license plate :lol:

26 minutes ago, rob275 said:

A red one certainly drove by, I wondered who was leaving our stand :P 

Yep that was me haha. I didn't have a club pass but fortunately I work for a company based at the Circuit, so I get free vehicle entry passes for events!

Glad to see another Red BRZ about. My friends all told me it was sacrilege to not buy one in Blue! 

8 minutes ago, DanJ said:

Do you work at GPR? Thought I saw your car there the other day. I'm 50m down the road at Flybrid if you do!

Indeed I do! I knew I'd seen a Blue BRZ around :D. Thought it was just one of my old mates from school but evidently not haha. Do you do the A421 route to Silverstone?

Small world! I go A5 and then through Whittlebury and Silverstone village, far too many big potholes on the road out to Stowe for my liking.

I'm out the office until Wednesday next week but will walk down and say hello one lunchtime.

Haha tell me about it! :P. I was at a lecture Jon Hilton was doing a few months ago, it seems like his mind is always switched on. Really nice guy too. 

Fortunately they've resurfaced nearly all of the road from the Stowe arch to Silverstone, barely a pothole in sight! Anyway I'm sure I'll catch you around! If I'm not in be sure to ask to have a cheeky go on the Simulator we've got in. It's pretty damn fun :D