James@Amber

Hi from Amber Performance

Hi, and thank you for allowing us to join your forum :-)

A lot of you will have already dealt with us in the past or know who we are, but for those of you that don't, or don't know what we do, as small intro for you :

Amber Performance have been trading for 20 years now, and has grown bigger and better every year. We are now established as one of the major suppliers of aftermarket tuning products in the UK. We are the sole exclusive UK distributors for A'pexi, APR Performance, and Seibon Carbon. We are also the main UK dealer for Agency Power Perrin Performance and Tomei Powered. Along with these brands we are major UK dealers for AeroCatch, Cosworth, Milltek, Mishimoto, Samco Sport Tein and Takata to name but a few.

All these brands have a huge and varied range of products available for the BRZ & GT86, but you can see the full range we can offer on our website. Here is a link to the specific section dedicated to the GT86 and BRZ :

http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/section.php?xSec=8407&xPage=1

have a look round the site......its far from complete, but its being worked on all the time. and let me know your thoughts.

If you are on Facebook, please go and like our page for even more info on us and the products we can offer, and from time to time we run competitions to win free stuff:

https://www.facebook.com/AmberPerformance

Tomorrow we are collecting our new demo car, we opted for Grey......but im sure it wont be staying that colour for long, with the plans we have for it ! We look forward to being part of this growing community, and please do get in touch if you think we can help you out in any way.

best regards

James

Business Manager

Hi James,

Just browsed your site, looks like you offer a pretty complete range of parts there... will you be offering a club discount for premium members on here?

My paranoia got the better of me and I've just been in to have a look.

I see you're not getting your 86 til this Friday and the photos suggest it isn't mine.

Sorry if I caused any embarrassment

no problems Ian.  I did see your post on FB, and shared it......cant imagine how you are feeling.  We have had shipped ours down from up north, and its a 12 plate.  Good luck in getting it back, all of us at Amber will keep our local ears open for you.

cheers

James

Hi James,

Just browsed your site, looks like you offer a pretty complete range of parts there... will you be offering a club discount for premium members on here?

of course Nige......anything you need, on the site currently or not, message me, or email me, and ill try and work you out a deal :-)

cheers

james 

Anyone else having problems viewing the amber performance website? 

Hasn't been loading all evening. I like to do what I did when I was a child and flick through an Argos catalogue "buying" stuff, only now I do that on car websites :P

I also had this problem but the site seems to be working now. While I was looking at the site I noticed the contact number was an 0845 number which can cost up to 7p a minute and I was wondering if this is in fact the charge incurred when calling Amber?

Well you're hardly going to be on the phone for hours at a time.

Most mobile providers now include 0845 numbers in their calling packages.

2 hours ago, Paul said:

Well you're hardly going to be on the phone for hours at a time.

Most mobile providers now include 0845 numbers in their calling packages.

since when? I know they added 0800 numbers as they are free phone numbers but 0845 is premium rate regardless

Their number is 7p per minute, plus your network access charge, which for mobiles is typically around 50p/minute. So 57p/minute to call them. That's pretty pricey - a fiver for a 9 minute conversation.

Hi guys.  its been a pretty mad few months, and not had a chance to get on the forums for a long time :(

The move to the new premises is now complete, and the dyno is just being installed right now, and will be up and running next week.  We now have a 10,000+ sq ft unit with much nicer showroom / customer waiting area, complete with Xbox driving seat.  More ramps, more efficient dyno area, and loads more room for the all important stock.

We used to use the 0845 number, but are phasing this our with the mobile companies wanting to charge more and more for them.  You can reach us on 01582 664 735, or my direct dial number is 01582 945650.  

I'd like to apologise about my lack of time on here, and any questions or enquiries that may have been missed, but i'm back and with the new unit now all ready to go looking forward to a good 2018.

open day details to follow in the next few weeks B)

new unit.jpg