I've just got back with it! I will do some videos tomorrow if i get a chance. Dark now so bit silly!

I went with Sky in the end, they matched Adrian Flux' price for me at £1075, no clutch upgraded currently. 220 at the Hubs, will upload Dyno plots later.

Rob / Mark

Could you explain the dyno plots to me (maybe I am just being really thick), but the first graph shows a maximum torque of 760 lbft, up from 557.  The the second graph states a (more realistic) 186 / 137, stating a gain of -48lbft?  

It's a hub dyno, the 760lbft is calculated by 4 wheels i believe = 190lbft (I may be wrong)

but look at the 186 /137. It's meant to be +48. I certainly haven't lost torque  :lol: Mark just plotted the wrong way round, I don't blame him, he was rushing around as I was waiting.

Thanks, Rob for the explanation.  So, if the 760lbft is calculated for / by 4 wheels, does that mean that your car is four wheel drive?  I am just trying to understand the Dynapac graphs, so please excuse the questions.  Based on your second sentence above, is the torque gain from the supercharger 48lbft?