Fensport

Valenti Lights in stock now :)

Hi Everyone,

We are now stocking the popular range of Valenti lights, we have a few of each type here at the moment which were sent as samples and will be doing a larger shipping order very shortly.

They are all 'E' marked and easy straight fit with the correct wiring for EU spec cars.

The rear bumper lights can also be configured as an extra brake light.

Prices are

Pair of rear lights £260 including vat

Rear Bumper lights £180 including vat

Side Marker Lights £65 including vat

To get these prices and Free UK shipping just quote GT86.Org :)

Here's some pics :)

TY86-016C_1_zps0e6cbbb1.jpg

TY86-016C_2_zpse3c200c3.jpg

TY86-017C_zps1dec2e1b.jpg

TY86-016CR_1_zps6a19919c.jpg

TY86-016CR_2_zps4f462e45.jpg

TY86-017CR_1_zps41a0de38.jpg

TY86-016C_3_zps8ba1f373.jpg

TY86-016SG_zpsb76926fe.jpg

TY86-016SG_2_zps0de5ee9f.jpg

TY86-016SG_4_zpsd1ae083f.jpg

TY86-016SG_3_zpscc55fb97.jpg

TY86-029S-1_zps836d0277.jpg

TY86-029C_1_zps06a80d89.jpg

Really nice! 

The smoked ones looked awesome on Adrian's black car! Looks so stealth and awesome! 

I'm tempted. Wonder how the tinted ones will look on a red GT86. 

I don't hate the OEM ones. So not in a rush to change.

Hi everyone,

Some bad news I'm afraid ...

I have spoken to our local mot station and they suggest that smoked rear lights will be an mot failure so we have added the following note for the smoked lights....

Note: We can not guarantee the legality of these lights therefore they are sold for "off road / show purposes only"

Its a shame as they look so good !!!

They will be road legal, despite not looking it. I had smoked lights on my previous car and they were darker than that and it passed no problem. These ones in particular actually let a lot of light through, as long as they let light through then they are legal. Headlights however would be illegal.

They will be road legal, despite not looking it. I had smoked lights on my previous car and they were darker than that and it passed no problem. These ones in particular actually let a lot of light through, as long as they let light through then they are legal. Headlights however would be illegal.

So you'd ignore the advice from MOT testers? Did your previous car have reflectors in the light housing or external?

So you'd ignore the advice from MOT testers? Did your previous car have reflectors in the light housing or external?

I didn't ignore the advice, i'm saying the proof is in the pudding. I wasn't given any advice by my MOT Tester as it passed. Reflectors were in the light housing and still reflected. 

50% of throughput is legal, but they only test it by sight so I will admit it's a grey area. I'm just saying from my experience, these should pass fine. But it depends on the tester doesn't it really.

I had smoked lights on my old 207 and also had a second decat....

One MOT tester wouldn't let either through.

The other put it all through without any question. Didn't change a thing between the two....

My worry would be if there is any issues with being pulled / on the spot fines?

The next question then is how bright are the indicators? Aftermarket LEDs don't always tend to be bright, you don't want to be reducing the output if that's the case or you run the risk of not having your indications seen. I've seen other LED light clusters on this car have dangerously low visibility of the indicators without being smoked/tinted, that's not to say these are the same though.

This is true, I wish it wasn't a grey area tbh. I myself would have no issues running these as personally I feel they are fine. Fensport could always make a video for people to judge by themselves.

Also do the smoked rears have a reflector, as have smoked rears on my Hilux have no reflectors then they are a MOT fail, however depends where you take it, found a garage that it just sails through, although previously had to put originals back on or stick on self adhesive caravan ones. Not a hope.

Captain G

I have the smoked Valenti tail lights and can confirm they actually have reflectors in them. I can also confirm they are very bright, even in daylight and the indicators can be seen.

Valentilight2.jpg

Fensport. Do the prices quoted jan 13 still apply for members, looking at the smoked rears as I see you have them back in stock.

The club price still stands at £250 inc VAT and delivery for all lights except the smoked ones. These are £280 inc. VAT and delivery.

Thanks all, cheers Fensport another next day faultless and well packaged item. Just fitted Valenti smoked rear lights, look Awsome on my pearl white and yes very bright, will take the chance on the MOT in November, might keep OEMs till then just in case I have to change to get through. Next purchase smoked reverse tail light, just need a fitting utube link as I think it's not as plug & play as rear smoked.

Captain G

Just an enquiry to see when Fensport will be getting any more smoked reverse lights in. Captain G

We have just enquired about some more of the smoked reverse lights and have been hit with a minimum order quantity of 20!

We are willing to stock 10 on the shelf but would need 10 pending orders to enable us to order the 20 in.

If we can get 10 people interested in them then we will proceed to ordering. Other than that, I'm afraid we cannot justify purchasing 20 of these for stock!  :)

Will the price still be the same? I was probably going to look at getting the smoked rears so would need these at some point to go with them. I haven't got my car yet so I'd rather not, but if there aren't 10 others I could probably commit early to ensure I can get hold of some easily.

Speaking of the smoked rears, are these still okay or might there be a similar situation? They were probably going to be the first things I buy for the car.