Mike@TD.co.uk

## Special Offer ## GT86/BRZ/FR-S Exhaust Systems From Tuning Developments

19 hours ago, Adamd said:

Hi Mike

I'm researching exhausts at the moment, and most people seem to be in agreement that the Q300 is the quietest aftermarket exhaust available off the shelf. 

But you're saying that is not the case, with the Milltek being the quietest, and that yours is even quieter again? 

I've listened to videos, and the q300 sounds nearly as quiet as stock!

Can you clarify please, I'm looking for something more tuneful than stock but not "look at me" loud at lower revs.

Hi Adam,

We run our resonated system on our car, with no cats installed. We do have a turbo installed which does some silencing, however you're welcome to come and have a listen to it? When cruising it is far from screaming 'look at me' as i'm sure people that have seen the car will agree.

We have some sound testing equipment arriving shortly so can give some more accurate figures to reference against for people.

Thanks

Mike

This is TD non resonated cat back. This is from cold start, bit noisy from initial cold start, then settles down quite nicely.  Not at all obtrusive on motorway. Seemed a lot noisier for the first few weeks,  then as it carboned up a bit it settled down. Very happy with it. 

MOV_0163_001.mp4

Just a note to this. I drove round Europe 2500 miles with the resonated cat back and had no problem with noise at all. Due to the smoothness of most European roads I got to listen to the Exhaust more than road noise. B) Recommended.

Afternoon all,

We've got stock of all 3 types of system on the shelf currently.

Non-Resonated

Resonated

Super Resonated

To give an idea the super resonated is approx 6DB quieter than the resonated system when tested at 5000rpm static.

We're still offering free installation on our CAT back systems currently also!

36597099_193267184699479_224946584255725

Mike