Mike@TD.co.uk

About Tuning Developments / Contact Details

Evening all!

We've met a fair few members by now anyway, but for those that don't know who we are:

Two brothers, Myself & Nick, we're based in Warrington, Cheshire, just off both the M62 & the M6, always been into all things Toyota, and we just had to get involved in the GT86, the most exciting thing to come out of Toyota in a while!

We currently house ourselves in a 5400sq.ft premises, we have an in-house Dyno Dynamics 4WD Rolling Road and as such can offer the ECUTeK system with remaps to suit everybody's setup.

We currently run a couple of cars, first being a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo, which we're currently surpassing 400bhp from a little 1300cc engine. Our other car is a Toyota Celica GT4, which is being prepped for Time Attack when time allows us to do so! It is getting slowly towards the finish so hopefully we'll make the paddock shortly :)

Then we have our pearl white GT86, we're currently using this day to day, and as a development car, all of the parts you see will still be, or will have been fitted to our car at some stage and ran through their paces before releasing them for sale to you guys!

As for our 86, we currently have some BC Racing coilovers installed along with some Rota Torque Drift wheels, our in-house designed turbo kit, along with overpipe, second decat and CAT back exhaust, all our own design and branding. 280bhp at 5psi of boost :) 330bhp at 8psi of boost :D 

Turbo%20GT86%20BRZ%20FRS%201_zps58qzrs5d

IMG_0322_zps3jv55oa7.jpg~original

IMG_0350_zps2ybg4ocz.jpg~original

IMG_0349_zpsnbd41cw8.jpg~original

IMG_0348_zpsabjvezhp.jpg~original

IMG_0347_zpsg3bbtbvb.jpg~original

IMG_0343_zpshwaeuvwj.jpg~original

IMG_0342_zpsl6ht24l9.jpg~original

IMG_0341_zpsjmruaox3.jpg~original

IMG_0334_zpsw1kfzt0n.jpg~original

IMG_0332_zpsuhgwdlcz.jpg~original

IMG_0330_zpsym9fuhh6.jpg~original

IMG_0328_zpsylr3qyoe.jpg~original

IMG_0327_zpscvj1dswj.jpg~original

IMG_0326_zpszprtr7zv.jpg~original

IMG_0321_zpsc2amyttg.jpg~original

We can be contacted via private message on this forum, via our website www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk or on the telephone on 01925 822 266. Please give us a shout if you think we can help you with anything.

That's about it for now, i'll add on some more threads with our products and offers soon for everybody to take advantage of!

Address & Contact Details:

Tuning Developments Ltd

32 Melford Court

Hardwick Grange

Woolston

Warrington

Cheshire

WA1 4RZ

Tel: 01925 822 266

Email: enquiry@tuningdevelopments.co.uk

Cheers :)

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Thanks folks :)

Keith, not just yet, it is being a very long drawn out affair, eager to get it sorted out and get moved in though!

We'll sort another open day once we're settled in :)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Recognise quite a few cars from the photos

Mike- wasn't you also planning to do a track version? Would be interested to hear/ see how its going.

And from personal experience can vouch for the quality of TD craftsmanship.

I went from NA to TD turbo kit (with super resonated exhaust), and most other mods have been done by TD team as well.

I only wish Warrington was closer to London/ SW...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk