Sign in to follow this  
charged

PRICE REDUCTION 2012 GT86 - Pearl White 22k £14595.00

I have been considering selling the GT86, mainly for the reason that I crave more power and due to getting married and moving house in the next month, cannot justify the cost of forced induction.  It is very likely I will own another GT86 in the future but for now, my decision is to sell.  

£14595.00

Located St Albans, Hertfordshire

More images here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/gt-86/toyota-gt86-gt1-d-4s-2012/6014766?v=c

2012 Toyota GT86
2.0L,Manual Gearbox
Petrol
24,000 Miles
I am the second owner
MOT October 2017 
Keyless entry
FSH, 
Pearl White - the best colour!
Black Half Leather Sports Interior, Heated Seats, Comfort Plus Sports Engine Mode, Six Speed Gearbox, Dual Climate Control, Touch Screen SAT NAV Information and Audio System, Bluetooth/USB/Auxiliary Input, Cruise Control, LED Daytime Running Lights, Push Button Start, Remainder of 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty, Remote Alarm and Locking, Electric Folding Mirrors, Electric Windows. 

Great car, reluctant sale. 

image_zpswccasywo.jpeg

image_zps2zervqhh.jpeg

image_zpschxs8vfl.jpeg

I think the main issue is that posting it on here means the majority of people seeing it already have an 86, you may get the odd person passing through looking for one but generally you're better off advertising it on autotrader or pistonheads as well as on here. I think you'll get better interest then.

Don't think anything is wrong with the price, its reasonable.

Private sales on fairly exspencive cars are always harder as many preffer the easy finance a garage can arrange, normally a discount price to under cut dealers prices should offset this. 

Id have to disagree, higher price cars sell just as easily. 

My e93 m3 was listed at 9pm and the new owner was driving it away before noon the next day!

The gt took a little longer, about 10 days. Both through pistonheads, that and ebay are the best places imo. 

Good luck with the sale,  they are not holding brilliant prices at the moment. I just bought a 62 plate with 30k for very good price, there also seems to be a lot for sale in the mainstream advertiser's publications.

Px seems the best return right now.